Within the LSSI-CE regulation (Law on the information society and electronic commerce), there is a section dedicated to cookies that requires those who have a website to download in your browser third party cookies to inform the user about the type of cookies, the duration and the purpose of each one of them. You will understand that it is not at all simple, but we owe it by law, to get as close as possible to these demands.
Our website uses its own and third party cookies to ensure that it has a better browsing experience, so that it can share content in social networks and to obtain statistics and browsing habits for users of this website.
As a user, you can refuse to treat the data or information by blocking these cookies by configuring your browser properly. However, you should know that if it does, our site will not work properly.
According to article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of these cookies.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his team, and depending on the information they contain and how they are used by the computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
Given the way in which Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have information about the cookies placed by third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases in which our website contains what are called integrated elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website or through the same and the derivatives of the analysis plugin that uses this web.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or if you want to receive information every time a cookie requests to install, you can configure your browser to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
• Cookies are always rejected.
• The browser asks if the user wishes to install each cookie.
• Cookies are always accepted.
The browser may also include the ability to specify better, which cookies must be accepted and which ones are not. Specifically, the user can usually accept any of the following options:
• Reject cookies from certain domains.
• Reject third-party cookies.
• Accept cookies as non-persistent (deleted when the browser is closed).
• Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
The cookies used by this website
This website uses own and third party cookies to get a better browsing experience, to share content on social networks and to obtain user statistics.
As a user, you can refuse to treat the data or information by blocking these cookies by configuring your browser properly. However, you should know that if it does, this site will not work properly.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of the cookies detailed below.
The cookies on this website help:
Make this website work correctly.
- Save you having to log in each time you visit this site.
- Remember your adjustments during and between visits.
- Allow you to watch videos.
- Obtain revenue through affiliate cookies.
- Improve the speed / security of the site.
• That you can share pages with social networks.
• Continuously improve this website thanks to the analysis work.
• Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
• Collect sensitive information (without your express permission).
• Share personal identification data to third parties.
Third-party cookies we use and must know
This website, like most other websites and blogs, includes features provided by third parties.
NOESIS E DAEMON may use third-party services that, on behalf of NOESIS E DAEMON, compile information for statistical purposes, use of this website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of this website and other Internet services.
Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
• Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist, such as controlling traffic and data communication , identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies: Those that are well treated by NOESIS E DAEMON or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus to make the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, we analyze our browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
• Social network cookies: Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing NOESIS E DAEMON for example, when you use the button to share content of NOESIS AND DAEMON in a social network.
How to manage and deactivate these cookies
If you do not want websites to add a cookie to your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any downloads are downloaded. In the same way, it can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third party cookies. You can also remove any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt separately the settings of each browser and computer you use.